Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 28, 2008

I couldn't make it to the 6:00 AM class today due to childcare issues. Nichole is getting her braces off. So if you see her, check out her smile that was 3 years in the making!

I'm going to try to hit the 9:00 AM class if my work schedule allows it. Check back later to see if I make it.

Joe

Ok, I made it to the 9:00 AM class. The gym has quite a different atmosphere at that time.

Warm-up:
2 Round
- 15 Lunges
- 15 Push-ups
- 15 PVC Thrusters
- 30 Seconds Jump Rope
- 5 Cartwheels (I skipped these)

Skill:
- Deadlifts (I did a 3x3 finishing with 315#)

Today's WOD:
Fran
21 -15 -9
- Thrusters
- Pull-ups

I did this in 5:42, this is 2:13 better than my previous best time!

Thanks to Dawn for keeping me apprised of my time through the entire workout. This really helped me keep a strong pace.

Good Times!

No comments: